September 10, 2011

It's Football Season!



It's football season! That means it's one of my favorite times of year, I love lazy Saturdays and Sundays of watching football, snacking, and drinking bloody mary's and beer.  Go Chiefs!, Go Jayhawk!, and Go Blitz Divas (my fantasy team)!

To kickoff the season I'll share this easy and tasty dip that my aunt made when we were out visiting last week.  It doesn't look pretty, but trust me, it's good and perfect for Gameday.

Ingredients
1 lb ground turkey breakfast sausage
1 can Rotel
1 brick low fat cream cheese
Tortilla chips

Directions
Break apart and brown turkey in stove top pan over medium heat. Add cream cheese, stir until melted. Then add rotel and stir until combined. Use tortilla chips for dipping and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...